No detail has been spared in the design of this 5 year old architecturally stunning two-storey home, creating a high-end hinterland haven privately nestled amidst the naturally exquisite scenery. Set on an expansive five-acre property, the flawless home captures views of the ocean from almost every room, featuring resort-style outdoor living, a sparkling infinity pool and dual-living opportunities. Located two minutes from the heart of Mapleton, ten minutes from the town of Nambour and half an hour from the beaches of Maroochydore, the property affords a year-round holiday lifestyle in a convenient and easily accessible location.
The gated residence welcomes you through a formal entryway, with the lower level comprising a home office or bedroom, laundry, bathroom and large living area that opens out to a covered patio and pool. Accessed via the internal stairs, the upper level hosts an open plan living, dining and kitchen area, flaunting polished timber floorboards, grand fireplace and large windows that frame the mesmerising scenery. The kitchen offers excess white cabinetry, stone breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances, flowing through to the al fresco deck with glass balustrade and staircase leading down to the pool.
The three equal-size bedrooms are situated privately off the living area, featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans, accessing the main bathroom with decadent floor-to-ceiling tiles, bathtub, walk-in shower and powder room. The master suite is positioned on the opposite side of the home, incorporating a luxurious ensuite and sizeable walk-in wardrobe. The resort-style outdoor living presents the opportunity for entertaining, relaxing and unwinding against the stunning backdrop of the naturally lush hinterland and ocean.
Moments from Mapleton Falls National Park, the iconic Mapleton Hotel and quaint town of Montville, you can enjoy all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer from waterfalls to wineries. Amenities at your fingertips, the nearby town of Nambour offers medical, educational and specialty services, with a selection of nearby schools including Mapleton State School, Burnside State High School and Nambour Christian College. The clever layout of this opulent property makes it suitable as a generous family home, luxe holiday retreat or dual living residence, taking full advantage of its’ scenic and serene location.
• The house is fully furnished and ready for an investor to holiday rent and earn an instant stream of income
• Holiday Investment Return estimate of $1,000.00 per night
• Architecturally designed stunning two-storey home set on private five-acre block
• Views of the ocean, resort-style outdoor living, sparkling infinity pool & dual-living
• 2 minutes from the heart of Mapleton, 10 minutes from the town of Nambour & half an hour from Maroochydore
• Lower level with home office/bedroom, laundry, bathroom & living area that opens out to the covered patio/pool
• Upper-level hosts open plan living/dining & kitchen with polished timber floorboards, fireplace & large windows
• Kitchen with excess white cabinetry, stone-topped breakfast bar & stainless-steel appliances flowing through to al fresco deck
• 3 equal-size bedrooms situated off the living area with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, bathtub, walk-in shower & powder room
• Master suite on opposite side of the home with ensuite & sizeable walk-in wardrobe
• Resort-style outdoor living affording entertaining opportunities against the naturally stunning backdrop
• Moments from Mapleton Falls National Park, iconic Mapleton Hotel & town of Montville
• Nearby town of Nambour offers medical, educational & specialty services
• Nearby schools include Mapleton State School, Burnside State High School & Nambour Christian College
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Water Tank