Dream of living within the picturesque Sunshine Coast hinterland where serenity, space and scenic views are just a part of your every-day? Herein lies an opportunity to secure a property, ready to turn into your dream home or potential investment opportunity.
Situated on an 810m2 block, this recently renovated low-set home is a rare gem on the hinterland. Located in a sought-after street, the residence comprises of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a renovated modern kitchen and combined lounge/dining area.
The property also features a beautiful garden area with an undercover outdoor entertainment space, perfect to enjoy the serenity the location offers.
Positioned in the picturesque town of Flaxton, less than 10 minutes to Mapleton village and approximately 20 minutes from the popular town of Nambour, your inland oasis will afford easy access to hospitals, specialty services, shopping centres, schools and universities, all whilst enjoying a private and peaceful lifestyle within one of our state's best kept secrets.
- Two bedrooms, each located at opposite ends of the home, as well as a third potential bedroom which could also be utilised as a home office or sunroom.
- The second bedroom also features an additional room which could be utilised as an office and provides access to the second bathroom.
- The kitchen is newly installed and features modern white cabinetry with built-in appliances.
- The main bathroom is located next to a separate toilet and is conveniently located next to the master bedroom. The bathroom also features a new vanity.
- The property features a large outdoor undercover patio, overlooking the garden at the rear of the home.
- Newly replaced Fuji septic system
Disclaimer: The tiny home featured in the photographs is not included in the listed sale price, however there is an option to purchase separately
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Water Tank