Montville Real Estate is proud to present a wonderful opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in Wurtulla. Private and spacious this meticulously renovated property boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and large combined living and dining area ideally set on a level 589m2 block in a quiet street .
At the heart of the home is the wonderfully appointed kitchen boasting with natural light, complete with stone bench tops and two pac cabinetry; space saving features are apparent and are a clever use of the kitchen. Informal dining is incorporated into the family friendly area, coupled with a breakfast bar and servery to the outside undercover entertaining area. Glass sliding doors connect the indoors to the out ensuring the sea breezes can be felt throughout the whole house while the air-conditioning units keep the home at the optimum temperature.
The master bedroom is well proportioned and offers an ensuite to die-for; sleek and stylish in design with floor to ceiling tiles, modern cabinetry and walk-in robe with further cabinetry for his and hers.
The three further bedrooms offer ceiling fans, built in robes and are serviced by another ultra-modern central bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
The property offers side access to a shed to be excited by; 6m x 9m air-conditioned shed with triple roller doors; make this your own private home gym, teenage retreat, man cave or this could easily be converted into a granny flat (subject to council approvals).
A further feature of the home is the generously sized double carport with automatic gated entry. The home is surrounded by new fencing, new landscaping, new concrete paths and driveway and lush green lawns for the kids and pets to enjoy.
This home is in the catchment of some great schools and rental demand is always high. The Sunshine Coast University Hospital is only a 5-minute drive and the beaches and Currimundi Lake only a short bike ride. The local shops are close-by as is local transport.
• Large open plan living and dining area with beautiful polished concrete flooring
• Well-appointed kitchen, featuring stone bench tops and abundant storage
• Master bedroom with stunning ensuite bathroom and generous walk-in robe
• Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Large 6m x 9m air-conditioned shed with triple roller doors
• Double carport
• Fully fenced property with automatic gate
• Newly installed security cameras
• Recently updated lighting
• Stunning polished concrete flooring throughout the home
• Potential rental estimate of $1,100 per week
• 6.6kw Solar power system
• BOSCH dryer & washing machine included
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes