This luxurious property situated at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac on the eastern side of Maleny presents the opportunity to secure your very own private tropical paradise! Exuding elegance and character charm, the immaculate resort-style home is set on an expansive 1.6 acres of prime hinterland real estate, surrounded by lush greenery with no visible neighbours. Designed for ultimate privacy with a focus on indoor and outdoor entertaining, the secluded home is ideal for those seeking a dream hideaway, presenting a lucrative opportunity for the astute investor with great Airbnb potential through proximity to hinterland wedding venues.
Flawlessly renovated, the residence is immediately welcoming through the front verandah, flowing through to the internal living areas that act as the centrepiece of the home. Incorporating a designer kitchen, spacious living and dining room, the free-flowing space features Oak floors, high ceilings and timber-framed casement windows. The kitchen is fit with gourmet appliances, a butler’s pantry, stone benchtops and breakfast bar for casual dining. These areas seamlessly combine with the immense rear deck through stackable doors, affording north-easterly views with remote-controlled weather blinds for year-round comfort.
Two of the bedrooms are positioned at the front of the property, each with built-in robes and access to the front verandah through French doors. The master suite is located on the opposite side of the home, incorporating a walk-in robe, ensuite and access to the rear deck. A study rests adjacent to the master offering private external entry, as well as a fourth bedroom or media room off the loungeroom, separated from the living by a barn-style door and also affording access to the front verandah. The main bathroom features a luxurious bathtub, shower and separate powder room, with an internal laundry also available.
The outdoor entertaining opportunities are exceptional, including an 11x5m chlorine-free pool, large travertine-paved patio, fire-pit area and gazebo with plantation shutters. The home is solar powered with air-conditioning throughout and a fireplace in the lounge, the property also featuring a 12 x 6m 4-bay shed, dual car garage and 80,000L water tank. Positioned five minutes from the Maleny township, 30 minutes from the beach and an hour from Brisbane, the seclusive feel of the home is completed by the surrounding rainforest areas, willowy Jacaranda trees and rolling hills that extend to the coastline and beyond.
• Resort-style home situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on the eastern side of Maleny
• 1.6 acres designed for ultimate privacy with a focus on indoor & outdoor entertaining
• Dream hideaway or Airbnb/investment opportunity close to local wedding venues
• Front verandah flows through to internal living that acts as centrepiece of the home
• Living/dining feature Oak floors, high ceilings & timber-framed casement windows
• kitchen fit with gourmet appliances, butler’s pantry, stone benchtops & breakfast bar
• Living combines with rear deck offering north-easterly views & remote weather blinds
• Two bedrooms at the front of property with built-in robes & access to front verandah
• Master on the opposite side of home with walk-in robe, ensuite & rear deck access
• Additional study with private external entry + fourth bedroom/media room off lounge
• Main bathroom features bathtub, shower & separate powder room + internal laundry
• Outdoor living inc. 11x5m chlorine-free pool with enviro swim pool fresh water system, large travertine-paved patio, fire-pit area & gazebo with plantation shutters
• Property is solar powered with air-con throughout, fireplace in lounge, 12 x 6m 4-bay shed, dual car garage & 80,000L water tank
• Holiday rental/Airbnb estimation of $1000 per night
• 5 minutes from Maleny township, 30 minutes from the beach & 1 hour from Brisbane
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank