*INSPECTION CANCELLATION- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OPEN FOR INSPECTION ON 11/03/2023 WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING PLACE
Resting on the top floor of a low-rise complex one street back from the beach, this recently refurbished apartment occupies a dream position just 200m from picturesque Coolum Beach. Boasting an open plan layout, two generous bedrooms, modernised kitchen and new bathroom, the outdoor living is incorporated through the breezy balcony and private rooftop terrace, doubling the size of the property and affording north-west views that extend to the surrounding nature reserve, ocean and mountains.
The freshly renovated coastal residence welcomes you through the free-flowing lounge and dining area, naturally bright through the large windows and doors that lead through to the north-east facing balcony. Flaunting new tiling throughout, the functional kitchen is separated from the living by a convenient breakfast bar, containing plenty of built-in cabinetry, pantry, stove and oven. The bedrooms are divided by the contemporary bathroom that has just been renovated, hosting a large walk-in shower, double vanity and laundry with excess storage space.
Freshly painted, the bedrooms offer new carpets and built-in wardrobes, the first bedroom affording direct access to the bathroom and the balcony through sliding glass doors that capture gentle sea breezes. The rooftop area affords optimal entertaining opportunities against a gorgeous natural backdrop, featuring a brand-new pergola with electricity, garden shed, fold-down clothesline and timber privacy screening. The property also incorporates a lock-up garage with storage, the tightly held complex including secure building entry and lush, well-maintained gardens.
The beachside abode is ideal for downsizers, investors and anyone looking for a sea change, a five-minute stroll from Coolum Village where you will find trendy boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Enabling walking distance to local schools, shopping centres, medical amenities and surf club, the property extends easy access to dog beaches and flat walking tracks along the coastline. Absorbing a true lifestyle location, this exceptional seaside home affords an estimated return of $600-$670 per week on a permanent rental basis, with the option of short-term holiday letting at $400-$450 per night.
• Renovated top floor apartment within low-rise complex 200m from Coolum Beach
• Open plan layout, two generous bedrooms, modernised kitchen & new bathroom
• Outdoor living incorporated through breezy balcony & private rooftop terrace
• Free-flowing lounge/dining area lead through to the north-east facing balcony
• Kitchen separated from living by breakfast bar with cabinetry, pantry, stove & oven
• New bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanity & laundry with excess storage
• Bedrooms inc. built-in robes, new carpet & have been freshly painted
• First bedroom with direct access to bathroom & balcony affording gentle sea breezes
• Rooftop features new pergola with electricity, garden shed, fold-down clothesline & timber privacy screening with north west views of nature reserve, ocean & mountains
• Lock-up garage with storage, secure building entry & lush well-maintained gardens
• Five-minute stroll from Coolum Village hosting trendy boutiques, cafes & restaurants
• Walking distance to local schools, shopping centres, medical amenities & surf club
• Easy access to dog beaches & flat walking tracks along the coastline
• Permanent estimated rental returns $600-$670 per week & estimated short-term letting $400-$450 per night
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking